Tonight got my biggest nid finished off base and all. Its my submission for Azazel monthly challenge of Awesomenesshttps://azazelx.com/2019/07/25/awesome-august-19-community-painting-challenge/.
I’ve not done anything special on the paint job for this just used the same as its littler versions really.
Been a nice model to paint really and I think it sits well with its mates.
The only different thing I’ve tried which has taken me a bit of time is the base. The idea is that these nids are moving over a area were guardmen have fled from in terror. Hence on the litle nids bits of guard stuff left on bases.
So for the big guy I wanted him stood on top of a trench line that guard have abandon in their terror.
Hence the barbed wire on yhe top and the vertical front with steps in.
Well thats him really, I’ve got a few more termaguants part painted on the desk that I’ll finish, then its spray up more nids.